Who are we?
HTrends is part of the Nevistas network of industry news portals. Founded in 1998 by Thomas Wahl and initially focusing on the hotel industry, the Nevistas network has evolved into the leading online information and knowledge base for the hospitality & travel industries.
From operations in the USA, Canada, Mexico and Germany the network aggregates and distributes content on behalf of 1,545 organisations and utilizing proprietary software provides it’s partners with a real-time solution to access relevant industry intelligence serving their region, segment and demographic.
Who uses the network?
• 750,000 visitors access network content on a monthly basis.
• 76,362 subscribers receive email updates.
• 10,000+ domains access network servers for content.
No matter if you are representing international or regional chains, independent businesses, trade associations, schools and universities, consultants and analysts, event organizers, as well as industry press, our network provides outstanding professional support to
• Chains and management companies
• Individual and independent businesses
• Global, regional and professional trade associations
• Hospitality schools and universities
• Financial institutions, consultants and analysts
• Conference and event organizers
• B2B press and consumer media
• Vendors and suppliers